A semi-automated binding system for ColorCoil
The fast, tool-free Digicoil is perfect for long or short runs. Coil sizes from 8mm to 33mm can be used and changeover for different book thickness takes less than two minutes. The Digicoil is capable of binding up to 450 books per hour and is caster mounted which means it can easily be moved to where it is needed.
- 3-Point Drive System: Ensures consistent, accurate feeding of the complete range of coil sizes.
- Two Station Design: Enables the operator to load one document whilst another is being cut and crimped maximising productivity.
- Easy Set-up: Easy set-up for each job without tools or expert knowledge.
- Easy Change Over: Change over for different coil and book sizes takes less than two minutes, without tools.
- Size Guide: A size guide makes choosing the correct coil size simple.
- Output Stacker: Allows operator to continue working while another person removers finished documents.
- LCD Interface: An electronic keypad with LCD display offers push-button operation. This convenient user interface minimises set-up time and speeds up production.
- Staging Area: Keep supplies in an easily accessible location.
- LCD Display: Informs operator of status at all times.
- Compact / Portable Design: Ideally suited for companies where space is at a premium.
- Flexible Paper Handling: GBC's Digicoil will handle index tabs and oversized covers.