GBC HighSpeed H220 Pouch Laminator
- 33% faster than competitor machines: takes just 45 seconds to laminate a standard A4 pouch, or 80 pouches per hour
- Additional cNEW setting for heat sensitive documents
- Automatic switch off after 30 minutes of inactivity for peace of mind
- Exit tray: keeps pouches straight as they come through the heated rollers for a perfect, warp free finish
- Incorporates SureFlow Technology: reduces jamming significantly for stress free laminating and maximum productivity
- Laminates up to A4 size: including ID cards, notices and certificates
- Modern, compact design: easy to move around and suits most office and home environments
- Single touch button interface: simple to use, no previous experience required
- Three heat settings: accepts 2 x 75 micron (150 in total) pouches, 2 x 100 micron (200 in total) and 2 x 125 micron (250 in total)
If you are tired of replacing torn notices or dog eared product sheets, look no further that the HighSpeed H220 Laminator. This is the fast, simple solution for protecting documents and photos against spills, grease and light to ensure they stay pristine for years to come.
It's the perfect choice for the home office or small business with moderate laminating requirements, ranging from small identity cards up to A4 size. Leading edge SureFlow Technology guides documents through the laminating process to reduce jamming significantly and ensure a perfect finish every time. It takes just 45 seconds to laminate a standard A4 pouch, giving an output of 80 pouches an hour 33% faster than competitor machines.
From price lists to promotional materials, timetables to training certificates, the HighSpeed H220 enables you to heat seal frequently handled documents in tough, wipe clean, crystal clear plastic quickly and easily.
A single touch button interface makes the HighSpeed H220 so easy to use. Just plug in, switch on and wait for the "ready' light and beep to indicate that your chosen operating temperature has been reached. Insert your document into a laminating pouch and simply feed it into the laminator. Leading edge SureFlow Technology takes over and guides the pouch through the laminating process to reduce jamming significantly and maximise output. A handy release button helps clear miss fed documents quickly and the machine switches off automatically after 30 minutes of inactivity ideal for the home office or school where safety is key. Stylish and compact, the HighSpeed H220 will sit neatly on an individual desk or corner unit. The integral exit tray keeps laminated products straight as they come through the heated rollers to minimise curling or warping and ensure a perfect finish every time.
The HighSpeed H220 takes just 45 seconds to laminate a standard A4 pouch, giving an output of 80 pouches per hour that's 33% faster than other machines on the market. And with only 4 minutes warm up time required you can get to work quickly, making the HighSpeed H220 perfect for intermittent use.
The HighSpeed H220 accepts standard pouches of 2 x 75 micron (150 in total) which provide a good level of protection for most office documents. It also takes 2 x 100 micron pouches (200 in total) and 2 x 125 micron pouches (250 in total) which are ideal for adding rigidity to awards and certificates.
There's a cNEW setting too for encapsulating delicate, heat sensitive documents using special self sealing, adhesive based pouches for a bubble free finish. In fact, the HighSpeed H220 incorporates all the functions you need to laminate most standard office documents in seconds. It comes with a 2 year manufacturer's warranty so you can purchase with total confidence.